Fire Damage in Schulenburg, TX
This damage in a locally owned boutique was a result of an electrical fire that smoked up the contents inside the store. Notice the extent of soot damage; the soot covered all items inside the store and inside the structural walls and wooden flooring. Our customer was expecting a much longer process and were thrilled with the results. The store was back up and running within months. In fact, the owner decided to take this opportunity to expand her store while all of her merchandise and furniture was removed from the site, making this fire damage "Like it never even happened".